Friday, February 10, 2017

Blizzard Bonus

A nice little blizzard moved through the area yesterday and with it came the false assumption that I had bonus knitting time.  I've felt the urge to cast on a new pair of socks - probably because I've been shipping kits for Yarn Knot Socks.  It seems the nor'easter was just the nudge I needed to get a new pair up and running.


Movie Night Sock.  Knit-purl combinations generate enough interest to make me mutter just one more round over and over.  I'm forcing myself to put it down for now . . . there's more shoveling to do.  So much for bonus knitting time.

The other day I stopped in to see my daughter at work.  She works at a bakery - a dangerous place.  One look at the display case reminded me of the upcoming holiday.  How did that roll around so quickly?  This week's color inspiration has me plotting my own baking.


Pink, red . . . and don't forget the chocolate.

No comments: