Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Scattered

I seem to be going in several different directions this week, so it's no surprise that today's post has a certain random quality.  Here are some of the things spinning around in my world.

~  It may be winter, but that doesn't mean I don't have fun fiber adventures lined up.  First is Knitting Weekend at Slater Mill, 
January 20-22.


This weekend includes classes and a marketplace.  Follow the link for more information on classes and availability.  If you've never been to Slater Mill, this is the perfect opportunity to check it out.

See the right sidebar for more fiber events.

~ I felt very inspired when I stumbled across this story.  Bob Rutherford cranks out socks for shelters.  With help from a few friends, they produce Socks by Bob.  At 88 years young, this sock operation keeps Bob going.  Individuals can and do make a difference.  Be the change.

~  Speaking of cranking out, my latest project is moving right along.


It's been a while since I worked on US 8 needles, so this cowl feels like it'll be done in no time.  With so many distractions, it's good to stay focused on productivity.

No comments: