Monday, January 16, 2017

It Takes Two

A lingering cough had me sidelined for most of the weekend, but it didn't keep me from knitting, and I have another sample ready to go.

My daughter reluctantly agreed to model this cowl.  In return for her services, I agreed to give her a ride to the nail salon.


There may have been some complaining, but she doesn't look too grumpy about the arrangement in this picture.  I considered it a win all around.


When Two Become One.  This cowl uses fingering weight yarn held double, so it knits up quickly.  The double garter rib stitch creates a cozy, cushy fabric.  The yarn is Lillian, colorways Heliotrope and Biscuit.  

The pattern includes two sizes, and I made the larger one.


My model didn't want to mess her hair and double it up, but it can be worn this way too.  You can have all kinds of fun with different color combinations . . . you might need to make more than one.

No comments: