Friday, January 6, 2017

An Open Window

I do a lot of knitting, but the reality is not much of it is for me personally. If I didn't insist on so many new samples, I would have more time for personal knitting.  But new samples are refreshing, and I can't resist the temptation - patterns, colors, yarn.

When I do have an open window to whip up a little something all my own, I try to make the most of it.  I've had a small open window, but it's about to close, so I'm trying to make the most of it.


Saltfleet Cowl.  This is the most recent Yarn Knot installment.  With this round we're testing a DK weight blend of Alpaca, Merino and Silk.  It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.  This cowl is knitting up 
quickly.  I might try to squeeze in one more project before the window closes completely.

This week's color inspiration is like new-fallen snow.


Fresh, clean, white.

No comments: