Monday, December 7, 2015

Random on Monday

I'm starting fresh with a new day, a new week.  I fell off the Get To Work Book bandwagon a couple weeks ago, but today I'm jumping back on.  


This is what happens when I don't pay attention to my planning.  The dyeing schedule becomes unwieldy, yarn arrives and I don't know what it's for, I lose perspective on how many new booth samples I can really churn out between now and January.  I need to organize the chaos, and this handy book will keep me on the straight and narrow.

The swatch is for a situation I have with wonky decreases.  I'm digging deep to sort it out . . . one thing leads to another.  I'll report my findings.

Last call for Yarn Knot Socks.  



The December installment of the sock club will be shipping soon, and there's still room for a few more.  I'm excited with the 
base . . . something new and different.  Treat yourself or a knitting buddy.  Click on the link for details.

No comments: