Thursday, December 24, 2015

Holiday Cheer

More than once this morning I heard the phrase, "Mom, you still have a lot of work to do."  Yes, the kitchen is full of dirty dishes, the vacuum cleaner should be running on a continuous loop and the dining room table is buried.  

The kids scattered to all their various activities, and I'll pull everything together on the home front.  But first I took a few minutes for this.


These are for a couple of the post-holiday projects I have planned.  I could have wound more, but this is all I needed to take the edge off. Tomorrow when the dust settles, I'll be ready.

Holiday cheer to those who celebrate.  Maybe your festivities be merry and bright.

3 comments:

jensimoneau said...

Merry Christmas to you to...my house looks similar...hoping to find time to "take the edges off" :)

jensimoneau said...

Merry Christmas to you to...my house looks similar...hoping to find time to "take the edges off" :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Kathy