Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Off the Tracks

My day started with a visit from the appliance repair guy, and he completely derailed my morning.  The good news:  The repair guy was able to get the dryer running on a temporary basis while he orders a part.  The bad news:  Knitting pics will have to wait until later in the week.

Never fear, I do have something to share.  The world is full of so much destruction and devastation these days, but here's a glimmer of hope. Designer Bristol Ivy is donating 50% of her December pattern sales to charity.  Buy a pattern, spread the word, share the light.  

With that I'm off to get ready.  Today is my daughter's birthday, and we have a date this afternoon.  She has an extended celebration planned with more festivities this weekend, but today it's just the two of us.  I'm savoring the moments . . . 

No comments: