Monday, September 14, 2015

Snapshots from KnitWit

On Saturday I kicked off the fall fiber festival season with a trip to KnitWit in Portland.


In the morning I led a workshop on different short row techniques.  It was a good group and a fun session.


In the afternoon we had a little yarn tasting.

It was a busy afternoon at KnitWit.


If you're ever in the area, I encourage you to make time for a stop at the shop.  You won't be disappointed.


Maybe something like this is the solution for my messy box of needles.  


I was delighted to see Elizabeth's Gulf of Maine.  I had seen pictures online but seeing the sample in person makes all the difference.  I'm a sucker for this color combination and have added the cowl to my queue.




Buttons, buttons and more buttons.

Thanks to everyone at KnitWit.  It was a great day all around.

No comments: