Monday, August 10, 2015

Good and Bad

The good news.  Over the weekend I didn't have an abundance of knitting time.  When I did have a chance to knit, I made a concerted effort to work on my Washington Square.  The yoke isn't finished yet, but I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel.


The bad news.  I'm using the last little bit of yarn that was tucked in the bag with this project.  When I brought this sweater out of retirement, I had hoped there was enough yarn to finish the yoke. Obviously my calculations were overly ambitious.

This project had been marinating for a while, and the yarn details are a little foggy.  Is this all the yarn I dyed for this project?  Maybe that's the reason I set it aside.  Or did I stash away another skein for "safe keeping"?  Today I'm going to conduct an all-out search.  


While that problem percolates, I'm enjoying random color combinations on the drying rack.

No comments: