Monday, July 6, 2015

Traveling Light

Well, the holiday weekend blew by in a hurry.  The only travel I did was a quick, impromptu trip to the beach.  Of course I had to take some knitting along for the ride.  My only dilemma was which project to take.  Most of my focused knitting right now is large and cumbersome - not good for knitting at the beach.  

I rummaged through several knitting bags and unearthed a sock already under construction.  Perfect.  Something small and portable yet still entertaining.


I started the day with half the leg completed.  In case you're wondering, this is Flaming Desire.  It looks much more impressive when the sock is opened up.


By the end of the day the leg was finished, and I had a good start on the heel flap.  It was a productive day at the beach.

No comments: