Friday, May 1, 2015

Show and Tell

I always enjoy seeing what knitters make with my yarn.  It's show and tell with a personal touch.  Recently a knitter shared this project with me.


Reversible Cable Scarf from Knits Men Want.  In spite of the book title, I want this scarf.

The yarn is Marie, colorway Slate.  Cashmere makes this blend perfect for next-to-skin wear.  


The fabric is soft, squishy and full of texture.  The scarf is reversible - a nice bonus.  I've almost convinced myself to make one.

In case you're wondering about the remaining spring shows, see the right sidebar for an updated schedule.

I found this week's color inspiration at the end of a driveway tucked between two houses.  If I'd been driving by, I wouldn't have spotted it. Instead, I was parked across the street and couldn't help but notice the lighting and the color contrast.


Fresh spring colors.

No comments: