Monday, May 11, 2015

Snapshots from New Hampshire

I'm settling in after a busy weekend in New Hampshire.  Usually my booth is in the vicinity of the food vendors, but this year several of the outside vendors and a whole bunch of inside vendors were moved to a new section of the fairgrounds.  All of us were concerned people wouldn't know where to find us, so we spread the word and improved the signage.  It worked.

I talked with so many interesting people and saw some beautiful knitwear.  This weekend is always full of inspiration.  Here are a few snapshots.




I thought this display idea from Favour Valley Woodworking was very clever.  In addition to earrings and shawl pins, they have gorgeous wood buttons.  Check them out.



Chickens from Brown Bunny Pottery.



The weather cooperated, and it was a delightful weekend.  Thanks to everyone who came out.


I came home to find the kitchen had been tidied and the counter cleared . . . the perfect Mother's Day treat.

No comments: