Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Thrill of It All

Every once in a while I find myself giving in to the pull of a new knitting project.  I can have several projects in the works - everything from a sweater to socks - but without giving it a second thought, I put those projects aside and cast on something new.

The other day I had a few minutes to spare and decided to give Ravelry a glance.  Just a few minutes . . . surely there was no harm in that.  I bounced around to several projects and landed on the project page for That Nice Stitch.  I loved the texture in this cowl and then I read the project notes.  Susan Ashcroft had designed this cowl for her mother.  How sweet.

I couldn't resist.


I went to my pile of random balls of yarn.

I made my selection, and I was off and running.


The thrill of a new project never gets old.

No comments: