Monday, April 13, 2015

Stalled

I'm due to start a new knitting project, so the other day I spent some time bouncing around Ravelry.  I searched and came away with a handful of options but nothing that compelled me to drop everything and cast on.  Sometimes it helps to take a break, so I walked away from the computer and went back to it later in the day. 

At the end of the day, I still didn't have a clear vision of my next project.  How can that be?  Ravelry is full of possibilities.   Maybe I needed to adjust my search filters.  Maybe there were too many options.  Maybe I was distracted with other work projects.  I've decided the whole process needs to marinate another day or two.

So over the weekend my knitting time was spent with Gaenor.


It felt like spring this weekend, so I took my knitting outside and got some fresh air.  It was time well spent.  I have to weigh my ball of yarn, but I think I'm almost ready to start the decrease section.  For now, a new project can wait.

No comments: