Monday, April 20, 2015

Marathon Monday

It's Marathon Monday.  My family is in holiday mode and going in different directions while I'm fighting an uphill battle to get any work done.  My work schedule is tight, and I'm sure taking a day off would bite me hard later in the week.  My daughter is hanging out at the finish line and having fun, but I'm resolved to stick with my schedule.

Yesterday I had a beautiful time in Rhode Island at the Great Rhody Yarn Crawl market . . . such a dynamic, inspiring, creative group of fiber people.

Our spring weather has been slow to come this year, but yesterday was a beautiful day.  The market was held in a restored barn at Mount Hope Farm.  Here's a glimpse.




In case you're wondering what this is, it's an outside weaving project.








Get a load of these pants.  Cambria knit these with leftover Cascade 220.  You can find details on her Ravelry project page.  It took her about a week to crank these out, and she's tall.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by yesterday.  It's always encouraging to share ideas and inspiration.

And now it's time to get to work.  Holiday or not, I have my own marathon to attend to . . . a dyeing marathon.

No comments: