Friday, February 14, 2014

Random on Friday

I'm having one of those weeks where I don't know where the time went.  Thinking back over the last few days I realize I did a little bit of this, a little bit of that.  My long range planning is moving forward, but there's nothing to show for it right now.  I know I didn't do enough paperwork, but the week isn't over, so I can still redeem myself on that front.

Of course I've been dyeing . . . more winter than spring.


These seem to reflect our current weather pattern.

And I found time for a bit of knitting.


I'm working with worsted weight, but it feels like bulky.  Since this is my only ongoing project right now, I might have to start something with fingering weight just to balance it out.

Blood oranges are my color inspiration for the week.


Sometimes the outside is as pretty as the inside.

No comments: