Friday, January 24, 2014

Squeeze Me

Another infinity cowl off the needles and ready to go.


Squeeze Me.  

And like those silly commercials for toilet paper, all I want to do is squeeze this cowl.


The staggered rows of knit / purl combinations create a fabric that is dense, cozy, reversible, full of texture . . . squeezable.

The pattern includes three sizes.


I made the largest, and it can easily be doubled up.

The yarn is Edna Extra, colorway Mauve.  


This blend has a bit of silk.  It's a treat to work with and creates fabric with nice drape.

While I do think I've had my fill of infinity cowls for a while, I don't think I've completely exhausted the cowl theme.  They do come in handy.

My color inspiration this week is a smattering of this and that.


A box of crayons for knitters.

No comments: