Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Instead Of . . .

I'll be on the road later this week.  I really should be organizing and packing up the booth.  It's a lot of work to get my booth from here to there - wherever "there" may be.

But what I should be doing and what I am doing are often at odds.  I've finished a couple projects recently and need a new companion for the weekend.  I'm sure that once I settle on this new project, I'll be able to get back to what I should be doing.  In the meantime, I've been distracted.  


These two colors has been haunting me for a while now.  I finally gave in and wound them up.  I'm not sure yet what they're going to be, but I have a couple ideas.  There's time to figure that out before I hit the road.

Swatch update . . . the yarn I was sampling the other day passed with flying colors.


I'm still in love with it.  I could start looking at patterns, but I'll be good and save that for another day.  There is that other work I should be doing . . . 

No comments: