Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Picking Up The Pieces

I'm often bouncing back and forth between planning and production.  It takes time and effort to organize and coordinate the events where I'm vending.  And it takes time and effort to wind, dye and label the yarn.


Even though I have a planning list that is screaming for my attention, this past weekend I was clearly in production mode.  I'm gearing up for another event, so there was a healthy amount of dyeing.


And to keep things lively I decided to push for another booth sample. I finished the pieces.




Body.




Sleeves.




I-cord ties.


All the pieces were assembled.




Sweet Bunting Cardigan, the booth sample.  Last night I had a productive knit night.  Sweet Bunting is finished except for weaving in a few ends.  After blocking it will be good to go.


The sweater is just one piece of this project.  Next up is assembling the kits that go with the sample.  Production continues.  It looks like that planning list will have to wait a bit longer.

No comments: