Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sifting And Sorting

The spring fiber festivals are over here in New England.  I feel a void after the flurry of activity - like I suddenly have extra time on my hands.  While I do have a few weeks before my next event, I don't really have extra time.  That's a false hope on my part.


I am taking some time to figure out where I left off with the rest of my life.  My family is intact and still functioning.  I have a messy backlog of appointments, and my desk is buried in piles of paperwork that need sifting.  It will take a few days to get caught up.


And there is knitting to sort out.  I had started this comforting sock before I became immersed in Sweet Bunting.




I've been reunited with my Hedgerow Socks.  Good company for the appointments that await me.

No comments: