Monday, January 4, 2021

Weekend Market

My first Monday of the new year is off to a rocky start.  I've spent hours on the phone with a government agency.  As if that weren't frustrating enough, I had to dash out to fax two batches of documents to said government agency.  That took well over an hour and tested my patience.  It didn't help that the clerk sending the fax pointed out that most watches are faster than a fax machine.  Welcome to 2021.

For your Monday, here's a quick heads up about a virtual market happening this weekend.


New England Fiber Vendors are hosting another market.  It would have been our annual Knitting Weekend at Slater Mill.  Since that's not happening, the Virtual Market seemed like a good way to mark the occasion.

I'll be available via Zoom on Saturday.  Once again I'll be joined by Fiber Stash Dyeworks and Three Bags Full.

Hours:  11:00 - 1:00 Eastern

Meeting ID:  821 1169 0785

This is a great opportunity to chat about samples or colors.  Stop by with questions or just to say hi.  I'm offering free shipping all weekend.  No code needed.  See the Facebook page for details on participating vendors and special promotions.

Now it's back to the phone.  I'm on hold . . . again.

No comments: