Friday, January 15, 2021

The Bright Spots

One thing I've learned from this pandemic (and I've learned a few) is that it's OK to cut myself some slack.  If I need a day off, it's not the end of the world.  Unplug, rest, regroup.  That's what I did mid-week, and I encourage you to do the same if you're feeling overwhelmed.

The world isn't a better place today, but I'm better equipped to handle it.  I'm upright and back to work with my to-do list in hand.  

I'm also making an effort to find the bright spots in my day-to-day life.  I'll be the first to admit that sometimes it's a challenge to find anything with even a feeble glimmer.


I'm making progress on my Christmas In The City Wrap.  A bit of simple lace paired with cozy candlelight qualifies as a bright spot.  Keep an eye out for your own bright spots.

This week's color inspiration . . .


Chocolate on chocolate.

2 comments:

Michele in Maine said...

YUM!
Thanks for the reminder about looking for bright spots!

stephanie48 said...

Delicious looking color inspiration. Love your mug. Where did it come from?