Monday, December 9, 2019

Knitting and Piles

After a busy weekend complete with a birthday celebration, I'm ready to make a dent in the yarn that has piled up.  I had a full dye schedule last week, and that means I have a lot of skeins to deal with this week. If you're waiting on an order, keep an eye on your email for shipping confirmation.

In the midst of everything else this weekend, I got this new project up and running.  


Soundtrack Cowl.  This pattern repeat is mesmerizing.  It was hard to put the needles down to tackle the boring household chores that needed my attention.

Being the efficient knitter that I am, I took this cowl along to the nail salon and worked on it there.  One of the other customers was also a knitter.  We had a lovely chat about knitting, and she grabbed the name of the pattern.  This cowl would make a great gift.  If you're still looking for ideas, check it out.

No comments: