Friday, December 20, 2019

First Things First

This is what I did first thing this morning.


The holidays might be breathing down my neck, but I found a few minutes to wind this yarn.  I have a project coming off the needles later today, and I need something new to keep me entertained.

Let's be clear.  Time is tight right now.  I don't have a menu for the holidays or the birthday celebration we have this weekend.  Then there's all the grocery shopping that goes with said menus.  After that I need to spruce up the decorations around here (we still don't have a tree!) and generate a little holiday cheer.  It's nothing short of a holiday miracle, but it'll all come together.  It always does.

Just a reminder.  If you're in the Boston area and out and about tomorrow, you can find me at Stitch House.  Take a break from the mall and hang out with us at the shop.  

'Tis the season . . . this week's color inspiration.


Snow and ice.

No comments: