Friday, December 6, 2019

A Weekend at Home

I just updated the right sidebar with a couple events for December. There will be plenty more coming in January and beyond, but to keep me focused I'm posting one month at a time.


I'll be in Inman Square on December 15.  The Inman Holiday Market is a festive event and a good opportunity to support local small businesses.  This event is hosted at several storefronts in Inman Square.  I'll post more details when I know my exact location.

Since I'm not at an event this weekend, I'm going to make the most of my time at home.  We have a birthday celebration in the family, and I have mountains of paperwork that need attention.


And I also have a new project in the works to keep me entertained.

This week's color inspiration . . .


Sparkling sunshine.

No comments: