Monday, December 2, 2019

In Time for the Weather

A while ago I noticed my mitten collection was seriously depleted.  I probably could have made a couple pairs with orphan mitts, but there are times when I need to look more put together.

I cast on a pair of fingerless mitts and worked on them here and there between other projects.  When the stormy weather forecast for the weekend came in, I dropped everything else and concentrated on the mitts.


Maine Morning Mitts.  In case you're wondering the yarn is Norma in Paprika.  After I typed that, I discovered Norma isn't listed on the website.  I'll add it to my list of updates. 

These mitts are a staple, but I seem to have lost or misplaced all the pairs that I've made in the past.  These will come in handy as our wintery weather continues into tomorrow.  Since the season is just getting started and I have a bad habit of losing mitts, I need to cast on another pair.

No comments: