Friday, March 17, 2017

The Final Decision

The last couple days I've been busy getting ready for my trip to Vermont.  I labelled yarn, assembled kits, loaded the truck . . . all the while pondering color choices for my next project.  

When I woke up this morning I still hadn't settled on two colors, so I decided to be adventurous.  I asked my daughter to weigh in.  I told myself if I was having such a hard time choosing, I would let her make the final decision.

This is it.


She looked at the options and, without any back and forth, made this selection.  I love this combination but originally had a hard time committing to it.  Now that someone else has made the decision, I'm ready to roll with it. 

I scooped up the yarn and tucked it into a bag with the pattern and needles.  I didn't even take time to wind it, but I can do that later with the help of chair . . . old-school winding.  Now that my new project is settled, I'm ready to hit the road.

This week's color inspiration is another one inspired by the 
bakery . . . red, blue and creamy yellow.


Just one bite.

No comments: