Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Take a Number

Recently someone asked about my dashboard shots on Instagram. "Where are you going?  What are you doing?"  The simple answer, I'm waiting.  There are so many situations where I have to wait.  From appointments to meetings to picking up kids, there's plenty of waiting time to go around.  That's why I never leave the house without my knitting in tow.

Sometimes I don't even have to leave the house for waiting time. Yesterday the kids beat me to the washing machine, and I found myself at the end of a long queue.  After I assessed the level of activity in the laundry room, I realized I had to take a number.


It was too late in the day to be productive with any household tasks, but it was just enough waiting time to knock out a section of Towanda!, my current obsession.  Take a number?  Sure.

No comments: