Monday, September 12, 2016

Planning and Counting

After an all-around busy weekend and a delightful day at KnitWit, I'm off to a running start this morning.  The dye pots are going, and I'm taking time for more coffee and some planning.  I've let my planning slide the last couple weeks, and that's really not a good strategy.  It's a lot easier to stay on top of things if I have the details spelled out on paper, so that's what this morning is all about.


I also have to sort out a minor (at least I hope it's minor) mishap with my knitting project.  In a rush to swap projects, a bunch of stitches slid off the needle.  I rescued them as best I could, but now I'm afraid the stitch count is off.  The scene of the accident included a lot of make 1 stitches, and I have a feeling some of them became unmade.  I'm prepared to rip out a row or two.

If you're in the Boston area, just a reminder that the Greater Boston Yarn Crawl is happening later this week.  On Friday I'll be at Black Sheep Knitting Co.  Jump-start your fall knitting and support the local shops.  

Now I'm off to do some counting.  And maybe some ripping.

No comments: