Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday Confession

It was bound to happen.


I've been working away on the project I started late last week.  I've made some progress, but it's not as much as I could have made.

No, instead I got a bit distracted with this.


I've started another project and have pulled yarn for at least one more. When I was making the round of festivals this fall, I gathered so many new project ideas.  That's both a blessing and a curse.  My travel schedule has calmed down now, and I'm going in several different directions at once.  I want to cast on everything . . . right now.

I'm going to let myself roll with this for a few more days.  The project frenzy is bound to peter out.  In the meantime there's a lot of gray in that pile, and I know just what I need to balance it out.

No comments: