Friday, November 6, 2015

Before I Hit the Road . . .

If you're headed to Fiber Festival of New England this weekend, here's a peek at one of the new fall samples I'll have on display.  Even if you can't make it to the show, maybe you'll be inspired.  


Duane Park Triangle.  


Several months ago a shop owner mentioned this pattern and commented that she had made more than one.  Any pattern that's called up for a repeat performance deserves a look, so I checked it out.


Combining colors . . . the possibilities are endless.  Different combinations have different effects.  I didn't knit this sample, but I'm tempted to make one of my own.


The yarn is Lucia, colorways Juniper and March Sky.  These colors and many more will be available this weekend in my booth - 432/33 East.

Fall is the season for root vegetables . . . my color inspiration for this week.


A basket of beets.

No comments: