Friday, November 27, 2015

Shop Small®

After an enjoyable holiday yesterday, I'm slowly easing into Friday with pie breakfast and coffee.  I sense a cold lurking in the background, but I'm ready to tackle another day.

Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday.  This is a good opportunity for shoppers to support small, local businesses.  I'm participating again this year by offering 10% off all online orders.  See the website for details.  Note:  This offer does not include Yarn Knot subscriptions or gift certificates.

In-between all the grocery shopping, cooking and general merriment, I squeezed in some time for knitting.


And so it grows.  I'm still not sure I have enough yarn for this project. 
I need to knit a little more to determine if my calculations were way off base or spot on.  I have my fingers crossed and am curious to see how it's all going to unfold.  For now, I'll keep on knitting.

I'm still enjoying the late fall colors, and this one one took me by surprise.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Pinks with a splash of orange.

No comments: