Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Quick Turnaround

I haven't really caught my breath from Rhinebeck, but I'm hitting the road again today.  This time I'm headed across the border to KnitEast. I seem to be stuck in a Groundhog Day loop.  The laundry gets me every time.  I'm packed and ready to go except for the clothes in the dryer.  The kids were doing laundry last night, and I was last in the queue.  Like a good mother I didn't complain, but it meant I had to finish mine this morning.  

Last weekend at Rhinebeck I didn't knit one single stitch.  I didn't really expect any knitting time, so it wasn't a big disappointment.  This weekend I would like to make up for lost time . . . or at least a little bit of it.


I'm heading out with two projects in tow - more than enough since I'm doing all the driving.  With that I'm off on another adventure.  Follow my updates on Instagram and Twitter .

No comments: