Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Delivered

One of the inconveniences of all the snow has been irregular mail delivery.  USPS service has been spotty all month, and we went more than two weeks without receiving any mail.  Then one day last week we received a huge delivery.  Since that mail drop, we haven't received anything else.  

I'm trying to roll with it.  At least UPS, FedEx and the pizza guy have been able to find their way to my front door.  

This delivery arrived yesterday, and I'm thrilled.


Bags from Third Floor Studio.  This coming weekend I'm in Freeport for Spa Weekend.  I'll have these bags and more in the booth.

If you're in the Boston area, on Saturday Christine from Third Floor Studio will be on hand at Fiber Arts Day in Jamaica Plain.  JP Knit & Stitch will also be there along with other fiber vendors.  This event is part of the Egleston Square Farmers' Market.  Food and fiber . . . a great combination.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

And that middle print! My sister appears on your blog.

Stephanie/Dirty Water DyeWorks said...

So cool!