Friday, December 9, 2011

Combinations

I've been working on holiday knitting.  At this point in the game I have more good ideas than actual finished projects.  


I have a plan for these three, and it involves combining them in a particular order.  Any order will do.  There's no right or wrong, but I'm stuck.




This has a nice flow.


But there are other options.




This one has a certain appeal.


But then again, so does this one.




I've been playing around with these combinations for too long.  It's time to make a decision.  After all of this back and forth, the actual knitting will be done in no time. 


We are surrounded by color each and every day.  Sometimes it takes a unique contrast in colors to get our attention.  So it is with my color inspiration for the week - minty green against bark brown.




Lacy lichen.

No comments: