Friday, October 14, 2011

Road Ready

The adventure continues.  I'm packed and ready to hit the road to Rhinebeck.  I'm going through a mental list to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.  Yarn, kits, more yarn, samples, still more yarn.  If I've forgotten anything, I probably won't realize it until I'm unpacking on the other end.


Last, but not least, is the latest shipment of bags from Michele at Three Bags Full.




New fabrics.


New sizes.




The sweater bag.


New details.




The bead alone is enough to make me want this bag.


All of these goodies and more will be in the Dirty Water DyeWorks booth - Building C, Booth 42.  


All summer I meant to get some sunflowers at the farmers' market.  I admired their beauty and color, but for one reason or another I never brought any home.  While most of the flowers have come and gone, this particular sunflower caught my eye the other day.  I was driving but pulled over to capture the last of its color.  On this gray, rainy New England day I leave you with my color inspiration for the week.  




Bright yellow fresh with raindrops.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You go, girl! Hope you have a great trip and some time for a little fun. Oh, and I hope you didn't forget anything.

That owl bead it (yes, I really mean it this time) a hoot!

MicheleinMaine said...

I always remember what I've forgotten about an hour down the road.

Have a great time!