Friday, October 7, 2011

Just A Glimpse

All week I've been trying to squeeze in a few minutes of knitting time. Usually I have plenty of time spent waiting and knitting but not so this week.  I even had to give up my weekly knit night for more pressing matters.


Yesterday, much to my surprise, there was a break in the action.  Just enough time to knit a couple rounds.




My latest project with a splash of color.  This isn't just ordinary colorwork.  It involves yarn overs and decreases and is oh, so much fun.  Now that I'm in the groove, I don't want to put it down.  This could be trouble.


Spin-Off magazine's annual event, SOAR, is being held in Manchester, New Hampshire and is going on right now.  Dirty Water DyeWorks is one of the marketplace vendors.  If you're interested in spinning and are in the area, you really should stop by.  The market is full of spinning equipment, beautiful fibers and more.  See the SOAR website for details.


It's fall in New England, so it's no surprise that my color inspiration for the week is very seasonal.  




A cluster of mini pumpkins, orange and yellow.

No comments: