Monday, October 24, 2011

Red Scarf Time

This has been a busy fall with many shows and a lot of travel time.  I realized over the weekend that this lovely season is slipping away, and I haven't had time for many of our traditional activities.


While I try to figure out if I can still squeeze in some apple picking, I do know that I haven't missed out on one of my fall traditions.


The Red Scarf Project.




This project collects scarves for foster children who are no longer part of the foster care system and are on their own in college.  The scarves are distributed in time for Valentine's Day.  Donations are being accepted from now until December 15.  There's still plenty of time if you want to contribute.


It's Monday, and I have a new project in the works.  This week is off to a good start.

No comments: