Monday, October 12, 2020

Color Swap

One of the beauties of knitting is that nothing is set in stone.  You can start a project, decide you don't like the colors or the yarn, rip it out and start all over.  It's funny how that same flexibility can also create problems.

I was closing in on the final rounds of this project and decided to make a color change.


It wasn't that I didn't like the colors I had chosen.  It's that I found colors I like better.  I'm not making a complete color swap.  Just a couple changes.

I probably should have made this substitution long before now, but I was caught in a moment of indecision.  Instead of making a choice, I sat on it and let the project marinate.  

Making the decision to rip out was the hard part.  The rest is easy.

Check back on Wednesday.  I'll have a full Rhinebeck update.  For now I'm off to put this project back on the needles and do some reknitting.

No comments: