Friday, October 9, 2020

At the Deadline

We're may be in a pandemic, but deadlines are still a thing.  It's fall festival season complete with deadlines, and I had to do a little scurrying this week.  That explains the missed blog post on Wednesday.

In case you hadn't heard, Rhinebeck will be virtual this year.  As I write this, the vendor list hasn't been posted yet, but you can check the website for other info.  Next week I'll share details on my virtual booth, specials etc.  Stay tuned.

I really have no business being on Ravelry, but a couple weeks ago I spotted Architecture Shawl.  I tucked the idea on the back burner and forgot about it until a friend started discussing color options for the shawl.  That got me thinking, and one thing led to another.

I put together a few kits and dropped them off on the website.  There are several color combinations, and I'm itching to start a shawl of my own.  The only thing that's stopping me is deciding on the color and a couple priority projects already on the needles.

I was going through photos from past years at Vermont Sheep and Wool and found this week's color inspiration.


Fall in Vermont.

No comments: