Friday, October 16, 2020

New for Fall

It's Rhinebeck weekend, and I'm a little out of sorts.  I should be assembling a booth, but instead I'm spending most of my time at my desk.  I'm not frantically labeling skeins or making kits.  Instead I'm taking pictures (and then taking some more) and loading them on the website.  To celebrate the weekend, we're offering free shipping.  No code needed.

Usually I do a parade of new samples here on the blog, but I let that slide this year.  Most of the samples are already on the website, but I'll highlight a couple here.  I'll share more in the coming days.


This is Pabaigh in our new Marybelle base, a non-superwash yarn.  The colorway is Persimmon.  This is a great layering piece that will go with anything.  It also comes equipped with a lovely, generous cowl.


Here we have Weekender Light also made with Marybelle.  The colorway is Ink.


This design has some sweet details.


This is another sweater that's sure to get a lot of use.

Another reminder that I'm on Zoom this weekend.

Friday, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Eastern

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82700765018

Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Eastern

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81218461859

Don't forget that designer Elizabeth Smith will drop by for a chat at 11:00 on Sunday.

Be sure to stop by the Virtual Rhinebeck website.  There's a log going on, and you can take it all in from the comfort of your couch.  With that, I'm off to edit more pictures and drop them on the website.

Every week I look for some cheer, so recently I went out and bought some flowers to mark the season.  This week's color inspiration . . . 

A fall palete.

No comments: