Monday, April 6, 2020

Finding Comfort

In the midst of this pandemic chaos, I try to take each day as it comes. Long range planning seems like a waste of time and energy.  Instead I pick the priorities for the day and run with it.

Our lives have been pared down to the bare minimum.  At the same time, the simplest things now present a huge challenge.  Who would have thought that getting groceries could be so complicated, require so much strategic planning and take so much time.

Eventually there comes a point where you need a break from it all.  I made a concerted effort to unplug from everything over the weekend.  


In the midst of this madness, it's important to find something that gives you comfort, and make time for it.  That's just what I did.  I encourage you to do the same.

No comments: