Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Down the Ravelry Hole

I finished a couple more projects (pictures coming another day), and now I have a full blown case of startitis.  This morning, with another loosely structured day before me, I settled in with a cup of coffee, a simple hat and Ravelry.


I came up for air just long enough to make lunch and check in with the family.  Then it was back to my project list and endless possibilities.  

I do need to accomplish a couple things today.  I've stepped away from Ravelry, but now the ideas are swirling.  It's harder to make decisions in these challenging times, but I'm determined to settle on a couple new projects.  Distraction is necessary for survival, and knitting is my preferred form of distraction.

Last Saturday I hosted Knitting Hangout.  It was great fun to chat about knitting, so I'm doing it again this Saturday, April 4.


The hours are 2:00 - 4:00 Eastern.  If you want to get in on the discussion, send an email to info@dirytwaterdyeworks.com.  I'll forward the link.  If you participated last week, you'll automatically get the link for this week.

Bring your knitting and check it out!

No comments: