Friday, April 3, 2020

Another Week

It's been another week of ups and downs, but we made it to Friday. Yesterday was a productive day, so today I'm willing to cut myself some slack.


The only priority for today is making a grocery list, so this seems like a good way to spend my time.

Here's an idea that might help you cope as we move through the uncertain days and weeks ahead.  I've started keeping a diary.  Some days I write more than others, but I make sure to jot down at least a few sentences each day.

The pandemic situation is changing so rapidly, and the days become a blur.  The diary helps me organize my thoughts and keep track of what happened when.  This way I can keep it all straight.  At some point in the future, I'm sure it will be interesting to read and reflect on everything that's happening.  For right now, the diary helps me get through the days.

This week's color inspiration comes from a time that seems so long ago . . . a time when I could hang out in a coffee shop and do a little knitting.


The subtle brown shades of a latte.

No comments: