Friday, July 20, 2018

Arranging and Rearranging

I've mentioned before that I'm driven by deadlines.  Everything from knitting projects to an oil change . . . the most pressing deadline moves to the top of the list.

Yesterday was the kickoff of The Crown Wools MKAL.  My record for completing KALs is far from stellar, but I do like to start with the pack. Usually something urgent surfaces, and I'm forced to abandon the KAL for something else.  See above reference to deadlines.

Last night it was getting late, and I hadn't even cast on because I was still debating the arrangement of my 12 colors.  I could make color decisions on the fly, but I really wanted to iron out the order before I started.  One less thing to think about.

So I played around with different options.  Took pictures.  Rearranged some more.  Took a few more pictures.  After all that, I finally settled on something.


Of course all that arranging and rearranging ate a lot of my knitting time, but I did manage to get through the set up rows.  It's a start.

This week's color inspiration . . . 


Sweet pink.

No comments: