Wednesday, July 18, 2018

On the Calendar

I'm having one of those weeks where the days run into each other.  I've been juggling work and family schedules and am left with a blurry sense that I'm missing some important deadlines.  I'll have to dig deep and figure out what fell through the cracks, but this is what I do know.

The Crown Wools MKAL


Tomorrow is the kickoff, and for once I'm ready and waiting.  No last minute scurrying sprinkled with a few choice words while I wind 12 balls of yarn.  I'm prepared.  

Calendar Highlights
I finally sorted my work schedule for the rest of the summer.  You'll find the complete update in the right sidebar.

This Saturday I'll have a trunk show at Lucky Cat Yarns.  If you can't make it on Saturday, the trunk show will be in the shop all next week.  

August starts with Unwind Weekend.


If you're looking for inspiration and want to jumpstart your knitting, browse the list of classes.  With such a wide variety, you're sure to find something that strikes your fancy. 

No comments: