Monday, October 24, 2016

Time for Essentials

There's nothing like a chill in the air to make me scurry.  I did a quick assessment of my cold weather essentials and realized there aren't enough hats or mittens - fingerless or full.  And I'm not the only one in the house who's experiencing a shortage.

Over the weekend I divided my knitting time between non-essential knitting (booth sample) and essential knitting.  This is my current essential project.


My son requested this hat a while ago, and we went back and forth on a couple options.  Over the weekend he tweaked the plan just a little bit more, so now it's all up to me.  And while he was at it, he casually mentioned a sweater project he's been plotting.  I think he made reference to my spare time.  Such a thing doesn't exist in my world, so it's time to get busy.

No comments: