Friday, October 14, 2016

Behind the Scenes - Part 5

Before I hit the road to Rhinebeck* (and while I wait for my trusty assistant to get ready), I thought I would share one more new booth sample.


Invested Vest.

I love a good vest, and this one is cozy and comes with a pocket.  The yarn is Clara, colorway Acorn.

It's all in the details, and I'm thrilled with the buttons on this vest.


I found the perfect match from Katy at Katrinkles.  So many button options.  I'm tempted to just buy buttons and build a project from the buttons up.

This week's color inspiration . . . I caught glimpses on Instagram of this mural in production.  The other day I was in the neighborhood, so I stopped by to see it.  Nothing beats the real thing.  This is the work of Mexican artist Fernando Ayala.  Every time I look at it, I see something new.  The colors are refreshing, but what really holds my attention?


The eyes.

*If you're looking for me at Rhinebeck, you'll find me in Building C, Booth 42.

No comments: