Monday, February 4, 2013

Savoring SPA

The SPA Weekend has come and gone.  Time moves so quickly at these events, but I try to savor the moment.  Attendees wore their knitwear all weekend - a colorful parade full of ideas and inspiration.  I caught sight of a couple of yarn bombing attacks around the hotel and everywhere there were knitters and spinners hanging out, doing their thing, enjoying each other's company.

Since I've been gone for four days, I need to assess the damage on the home front.  I have a feeling that dirty laundry is at the top of the list.  My post today is a glimpse into the marketplace - a wonderfully diverse collection of fiber-related goodies.


Colorful fiber from Linda at Pinestar Studio.


A selection of wool and all things rug hooking from J. Connor Hooked Rugs.




Assorted felted items from Five Sheep and a Donkey.


Scrumptious cashmere from Springtide Cashmere.


A huggable moose from Mountain Fiber Folk.


And an adorable creature from Good Karma Farm.

I think it's safe to say that a good time was had by all.  I'll carry those good thoughts with me today as I tackle that mountain of dirty clothes.

No comments: