Wednesday, August 17, 2022

While Everyone Is on Vacation . . .

It's hard to get much done when everyone else seems to be on vacation.  Emails linger and go unanswered for days.  Why do I bother to check my inbox?  Forget about making a phone call and reaching someone who can actually help.  Does it even pay to leave another message?

At least I can knit while I'm waiting for responses.


This is Ranunculus (Ravelry link).  I'm still on sleeve island, but the first one is almost finished.  I have some momentum now, and I'm sure the second one will go even faster.  I have a lot of unfinished business on my list, but at least I'll be able to cross off this sample.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Stephanie! I actually sent an email recently inquiring if you need any samples made this fall. I’m just checking to see if you received it. Thanks! Lee